Monday, July 12, 2010

MY BLOG xD

today i just start to write my blog , i don't know how to design it, how to change background.
but fortunately , my friends will teach me , help me .
thanks u : D i wil appreciate it , haha .
today i wake up early ,and go work early , but i din eat my breakfast as usual ..
now is 12pm , so hungry eh ><>
haha =D i wan eat many many , but i will control , control myself don't be FAT GIRL .
even tot i knw FAT GIRL so cute and nice to hug :p haha
but if no body wan me, then Y.Y lurr ..
after work, i wan back home early ,and get ready to practice ^^
but i lazy lazy lazy wor !! how wor ?!
world cup is finish already :D so everyone can oioi early ..
wei ~ u sleep early, don always late oioi eh ><
and remember find me eh : ( i know u busy ba ..
hahahaha .. san +u eh, don lazy , don lazy .. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment