Friday, November 26, 2010

26-11-2010 My Friday ! :)

today i was woke up early and go to work earlier ! 
fortunately i din late to work again,
because this week,only today i din late,
haha, everyday i so late to sleep and tired,
i force my self to sleep but hard to sleep in,
when i'm working ,
i don't know why my mummy suddenly call me
and ask me go shopping with her
then i so excited to wait til finish work,
and i was go out had my lunch with the one who treat me nice :) 
after work, i go to sungei wang by lrt and monorial,
they still want i wait them when i already arrived the shopping mall
LOL , my aunt so funny la
why called my ex to fetch us back,
i m so du lan not because of this 
is because someone is promise fetch me back but lastly din do it
and say a simple sorry then gam tim ! 
suck ! 
if u treat me as ur girl, please appreciate me,okay? 
first time i asked you, you said okay, no problem.
then second time i asked again, you said okay.
but last i asked, u said u r going back from ipoh
and traffic jam ! wat the hell
so angry about that ! 
if you think you re not convenient to fetch me 
don't simply say YES,OKAY,NO PROBLEM
i so mind, i so angry because i care you
YOU never know it,
is it we are different world
so that we should stop to contact ! 


WUUU ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment